Are you considering joining alive Listens, our exclusive online community? Its your lucky day – were giving you a sneak peek inside.
Are you considering joining alive Listens, our exclusive online community? It’s your lucky day—we’re giving you a sneak peek inside, so you can see some of the exciting things we have going on.
What is alive Listens, anyway?
Essentially, alive Listens is an online community of people just like you—people who read alive and love natural health. They have thoughts and opinions about natural health trends, fitness, and specialized diets; they like trying out new foods or supplements; they have products that they love and products that they’re not crazy about; and they like engaging with content such as magazine articles and blog posts.
What sets alive Listens members apart is that they share their opinions, likes and dislikes, and ideas with us, in our online surveys. For example, they may be asked to:
- give us feedback about past article topics, magazine covers, and advertising campaigns
- tell us what they think about potential future article topics, magazine covers, and advertising campaigns
- share information about their purchasing habits and preferences
They also get access to exclusive content and get entered to win amazing prizes!
A special sneak peek inside …
Here are just a few of the exciting things we have going on in alive Listens right now!
- Our alive Listens members filled out a survey about food trends … and the results were surprising! We learned that while quinoa still rules as a top food, pumpkin is passé. Salads are also still much-loved options.
- We also found out that gut health is a very important topic for you: probiotics and fermented foods were top concerns, as was cutting down on sugar.
- In another recent survey, we learned that your favourite social media site is Facebook, followed by Twitter and Pinterest. (Psst … be sure to check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages too!)
- Next up: a survey about fitness trends, asking the questions “how, and why, do you stay active?” We’ll be looking at your fitness inspiration and motivations, favourite foods for refuelling, favourite workout activities, and much, much more …
Interested in learning more?
If you’d like to join, share a bit about yourself in this short welcome survey—just click here to get started. We can’t wait to hear from you!